PLEX SPORTS PHYSICAL THERAPY RESIDENCY PROGRAM
Accelerate your professional development with Plex Sports Physical Therapy Residency Program. Join our team to work in a true sports therapy and sports performance arena! Work with Olympians, NFL, NBA, MLB, UFC fighters, and hundreds of collegiate athletes.
Residents will receive:
• 250 hours of classroom and lab instruction covering all aspects of Sports Physical Therapy
• Ongoing, one-on-one clinical supervision/mentoring while treating patients
• Training in evidence-based guidelines and advanced clinical practice in a Sports arena including select HS sports, collegiate and professional arenas
• Focused skill building on examination, treatment and clinical reasoning aspects of patient care
• Preparation for Sports Clinical Specialist Certification including: On the field assessment, Athletic Training room labs, etc…
1st Quarter- Foundational Knowledge
Management of Acute Injury/Illness
2nd Quarter- Medical/Surgical Considerations
Rehabilitation/Return to Sport
3rd Quarter- Sports Performance Enhancement
4th Quarter- Injury Prevention
• Residency Program begins each September 01
• Residents are employed at Plex
Applicants can apply through the Residency and Fellowship Physical Therapy Centralized Application Service.
Interviews will be held in June.
To obtain more information about Plex Sports Physical Therapy Residency Program, please contact us below.